Samanta today will delight us with a dish as simple as tasty, rich and full-bodied. Simple ingredients, used with wisdom and perfectly matched, which make this dish a great dish. Let's see how she managed to create this delicacy in a few steps.
____ _____ Ingredients for 4 people _____-__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _____
400 grams of spaghetti
6 Salted anchovies
1 sprig of rosemary
Roman Pecorino to taste
Salt, pepper and E.V.O. oil Taste
To prepare our spaghetti with artichokes, pecorino and anchovy cream, we must proceed as follows:
- We cut the shallots with washers, we slice the potato thinly and put the whole to brown in a pan, together with rosemary, salt and pepper, with a drizzle of oil with a sweet flame. After a couple of minutes, we cover flush with water and let it always cook with sweet flame.
- We clean the artichokes and slice them so let's put them in a sauté with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper and cook them, with sweet flame, for 10 '.
- Let's cook the pasta for the time indicated in the package.
- Potatoes should be ready, remove the rosemary and pour it into the jug of the mixer together with the anchovies and mix until we get a smooth and velvety cream and put aside.
- We drain the pasta al dente and add it to the artichokes, we cook with pecorino cheese and a ladle of cooking water.
Pour the cream of anchovies on the bottom of the plate, with a forceps rolled a portion of spaghetti and Adagiamoceli in the center, add a tablespoon of seasoning and complete with a sprinkling of pecorino cheese and ground pepper at the moment.