Today Sabrina D. takes us by the throat, a beautiful cheesecacke that lovers of chocolate can not prepare immediately. Luscious this cake is the dream of all children. Chocolate is everywhere, in the base, in the cream and in the decoration, how to resist? Prepare immediately to follow the steps and advice of Sabrina D. And good breakfast, snack, snack!!!!
200 grams of dried biscuits cereals and chocolate
100 grams of butter
150 grams of sugar
400 grams of spreadable cheese
100 grams of ricotta cheese
200 grams of dark chocolate
- With the help of a mixer, we grind the biscuits then combine the butter that we have softened and knead until we get a sandy compound.
- We sheath a baking sheet with baking paper and versiamoci it inside our base, Compattiamola and stendiamola evenly keeping the edges high..
- Let’s rest the base in the fridge for at least 30 ‘.
- In the meantime, let’s start preparing the cream. In a boule we put the cream cheese and ricotta and amalgamiamoli between them.
- Let the chocolate dissolve in a bain-Marie then incorporiamolo the cheeses.
- We combine the sugar and continue to stir with the help of an electric whip so that it absorbs completely from the mixture.
- Add the eggs one at a time making sure that they are absorbed completely from the filling before moving on to the next egg.
- We exit the base from the fridge and versiamoci into the cream, stendiamola evenly over the whole surface then we supply, in preheated oven, at 180 ° for 1h approximately.
Tips for mise en place:
When the cheesecake gets cold, decoriamola with drops of dark chocolate and some sugar that can give a little color.
Enjoy your meal!!!!!