With the arrival of the cold, there is nothing better than a sweet cuddle to enjoy sitting in the sofa covered by a soft fleece. This orange cake perfectly reflects the image described.
Sabrina introduces us to the recipe that will allow us to prepare at home, in a few steps and quickly, this delicious cake. Let’s see how to proceed.
___ ____ Ingredients of the orange pie ____ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _____
For the base:
300 grams of flour
For the base:
For the cream:
- Chop the orange rind
- At the end of the operation, add the juice, eggs, butter and sugar and heat the mixture to moderate flame for about 4-5 minutes. Then let cool
- Take the larger piece of dough and spread it on a sheet of baking paper. Try to make a circle an inch or an inch and a half wider than the diameter of the cake pan that you will decide to use. This step is essentially to ensure that you have adequate dough to cover the edges.
- Lay the disc so obtained inside the cake pan, without removing it from the baking paper
- Pour the cooled cream on the dough into the cake pan
- With the smallest part of the dough, that is the remainder, form a smaller disc, always helping with a sheet of baking paper, spreading the dough on the latter
- Flip the disc so gotten on the cream inside the cake pan
- Insert the cake pan inside a preheated oven at 180 ° for approximately 30 minutes. The oven must be set in static and non-ventilated mode
We serve the slices of cake accompanied by a cnel of whipped cream at the time.
Enjoy your meal!!!!!