Samanta presents us with sole rolls that, besides being really beautiful to see, are also excellent to taste. The choice of a few ingredients, allows us not to overstay the protagonist of this recipe; The sole fillet retains all its flavour which is complemented by the zucchini and the flavours chosen. We immediately see the few steps that serve to prepare this delight.
____ _____ Ingredients for 4 people _____-__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _____
- 3 Sole
- 1 Genoese zucchini
- Cherry tomato Pesto dry to taste
- 8 tablespoons of mashed potatoes
- Thyme to taste
- Salt, pepper and E.V.O. oil Taste
____ _____… ___ _____… __ _____…… _ _____…
- To prepare the sole rolls, we must, first, fillet the fish or make it to our fishmonger of confidence. Obtained the fillets, Stendiamoli on a shelf then ungiamoli with a drizzle of oil, saliamoli and Pepiamoli and put aside.
- We wash the zucchini and, with the help of a peeler, we get as many slices as the fillets.
- Place the slices of zucchini on the sole fillets then, on eight of these, smear a teaspoon of cherry tomato pesto as we go to aromatize the others simply with the thymus.
- Rolled the fillets on themselves and stop them with a toothpick.
We bathe and we make a sheet of parchment paper and put it on a baking tin, then place inside our rolls of sole, a drizzle of oil and we supply, in preheated oven, for 20 ' to 220 °.
Bake and taste.
_____ Tips for the mise-_____-___-___-__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _____
We lay 2 tablespoons of mashed potatoes on the plate and then act on three rolls of sole; Two with tomato pesto cherry at the ends and one without in the center. If we like garnish with a grated mullet.
We serve well warm and good appetite!!!!!